Follow Me

Follow Me on and

Monday, October 21, 2013

CrazySexyCool

Thousands (maybe millions) tuned in to VH1 to watch CrazySexyCool: the TLC story.  I mean, who didn’t love the chemistry, sisterhood, and notoriety that made T-Boz, Chili, and Left Eye one of the best selling acts of all time! Did you not, at times, think you were really watching the girls live? This film covered everything from alcoholism, to abortion and sickle cell disease.  But, there was also another story being told here, a story of determination.
You ever start something and when one thing goes bad or gets too overwhelming you just quit? We allow fear of failure to stunt our growth and doubt to mask our dreams.(Amen somebody?!) Fear =False Evidence Appearing Real (@tcoop32).!  Fear is cancerous when we doubt our abilities. Fear will eat us alive, slowly killing our ideas and weakening our character.  We’ve got to step out on faith and go the extra mile. Just because you have faced a few set backs, you can always pick right back up and keep going. Unlike a DVR, we can’t pause or rewind our lives. No one can edit your scenes and no there won’t be any reruns shown! Take a minute and Google your favorite person that you think is successful.  Read their biography, highlight their struggles, and I guarantee you, you’ll find that they never lost hope.  In spite of bankruptcy, illness, alcoholism, absent parents, unplanned pregnancy, even death, TLC never gave up. They never stopped reinventing themselves and they kept moving.  It’s never too late to start again. Some of us just need to GET STARTED!!!  Today is your day. Leave me a comment and let me know the FEARS that you will let go, today!!! #BeFearFree
Im not invisible, Im right here”-Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes

-GrannyBee

One of my fav TLC songs:

8 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of u B. I let my fears go awhile ago....win loose or draw I'm still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Casper! !!!! Keep up the good work..need to let some fears go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Bee, from yesterday, today for every more. I wish that all your hopes and dreams becomes reality and you will be all that you are destine to be, step out on faith, today I am releasing the fear of failure and rejection, and moving forward with my life. love you to pieces
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm pretty sure I can't look you up on google, so you can just text me your biography!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go B! First time visiting your blog today and I must say this is one of your many callings! Job well done.. I want more! --LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!! Keep up the good work. I think my biggest fear right now is being unsuccessful :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fonseca! I still have that fear but now I realize , I'll never know what I am capable of until I try!

      Delete

Be Nice!